LED is the abbreviation of English light emitting diode. Its basic structure is an electroluminescent semiconductor material chip. It is cured with silver or white glue to the bracket, and then connected to the chip and circuit board with silver wire or gold wire. Then, it is sealed with epoxy resin to protect the inner core wire. Finally, the outer casing is installed, so the seismic performance of the LED lamp is good. The field of application involves daily household appliances and machinery production such as mobile phones, desk lamps, and home appliances.
China is a big country in the production and consumption of lighting products. It is estimated that China's lighting electricity accounts for about 12% of the total electricity consumption of the whole society. Based on China's large population and the rapid development of the country's economic level in recent years, the country's lighting power consumption has also brought about thinking about energy shortages and environmental pollution. With the introduction of the national energy conservation and environmental protection policy, a paper "China's roadmap for eliminating incandescent lamps" declared that traditional incandescent lamps must withdraw from the historical arena. At the same time, the technology of LED lighting products is becoming more and more mature, and the luminous efficiency of LED chips is continuously increasing, reaching or exceeding the level of energy-saving lamps, while the cost continues to decline. On the other hand, under the background of energy conservation and environmental protection and the government's vigorous publicity, the concept of consumers around the world is also changing. All of this is conducive to the popularization and promotion of LED lighting.
At this stage, LED companies generally use inkjet printers, and some problems continue to be highlighted.
1. Traditional inkjet equipment consumes a large amount of special inks. The amount of consumables is large and the cost is too high.
2. The inkjet printers often have ink-blocking nozzles. It requires professional maintenance personnel;
3. The product style is single, the marking effect is easy to erase and change, affecting the credibility of the product;
4. The environmental awareness of people is continuously enhanced and expanded, and the requirements for ink safety and low pollution are getting higher and higher.
laser marking machine
Laser marking technology is a more advanced technology than ink coding technology. The application of laser marking machines in the Chinese market has just begun, but the development trend is rapid. The laser marking machine greatly improves the problems of the traditional coding machine, improves the reliability and flexibility of the equipment, and is suitable for various metal and non-metal materials.
The working principle of the laser marking machine is to collect the laser at a very high energy density on the surface of the object to be marked, to vaporize the material of the surface layer in a very short time, and to accurately control the effective displacement of the laser beam, precisely Burning out delicate patterns or text, so laser marking is the greenest safe marking device.
Laser marking machine main advantage of the following aspects:
1, to reduce production costs, reduce supplies, improve production efficiency;
2, anti-counterfeit effect is obvious, laser marking technology can be effective for inhibition play a counterfeit product identification;
3, Conducive to product tracking records, laser marking machine can produce the batch number of production date, shifts, etc. Can make each product get good tracking performance;
4, increase the added value, can make the product look higher grade. Improve the brand awareness;
5, reliable equipment, laser marking (marking) machine has mature industrial design, stable and reliable performance, can work continuously for 24 hours, laser maintenance-free time up to 20,000 hours or more. Wide temperature range (5 °C - 45 °C), widely used in the production line of LED industry lines;
6, environmental protection, safety, laser marking machine does not produce any chemicals harmful to the human body and the environment. Meet the GB7247-87; GB10320-88 standard. It is an environmentally-friendly high-tech product.
7. The laser marking machine can print a large amount of data in a very small range. The laser can be marked on the product material with a very thin beam. The printing precision is extremely high, the control is accurate, and the clear and perfect interpretation is made. Printed content, with strong market competitiveness, environmental protection and safety, without any corrosiveness, completely isolates chemical pollution, is also a kind of intimate protection for operators, ensuring clean and tidy production site, reducing post-investment and reducing Noise pollution.